Universal worm pump with pan mixer
The S 5 EVTM plastering machine is a modular system. This plastering pump comes with the TM pan mixer. The pan mixer enables you to mix high-quality materials delivered as bagged material. It is suitable for a variety of material such as cements suspensions, ground coat plasters and insulating plasters, rough coat and textured plasters, trowel plaster, adhesive bonded joint, masonry mortar, refractory mortar, sealing suspensions, injection mortar, filling and anchoring mortar, dispersion plaster, fiber mortar, fibreglass concrete, bonding mortar, stucco, and grouts. It can be used for exterior plaster (lime, lime cement and insulating plaster) as well as interior plaster (lime plaster).
- Slide on cardan shaft makes it easier to change the pump parts
- Protective grill with integral safety switch folds open for maintenance and cleaning
- Intelligent positioning of mixing blade
- Large robust material hopper (100 l)
- Perfectly adapted mixer (80 l) for rapid material processing
Worm pump with powerful 5,5 kW drive used for maximum versatility
Worm pump 2L6
Delivery rate (theor.)*
60 m horizontal, 40 m vertical
5.5 kW, 400 V / 50 Hz
Length x width x height
2,505 × 680 × 1,150 mm
Max. particle size
All data provided is based on experience and depends on the material used. Specifications subject to change without prior notice, no responsibility is taken for the correctness of this information. Other data can be obtained on request.
* The delivery rate depends on the pump model, and can vary in accordance with the pump used.
** The data is based on experience and depends on the materials used.